Program Manager (m/f/d)
Digital Hub EMEA
- Design, organization, implementation and management of programmatic marketing initiatives to support the strategic direction of our client on regional and global level
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Managing an international team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Program Stakeholder Management
- Active enhancement of customer relationships on international level and ability to build a strong network
- Allocation and control of company resources related to the program and the budget
- Analysis and continuous development of existing processes to ensure program goals are achieved
- Management support to international locations
- Identification of Best Practices and sharing
- Sales and marketing of ALEX & GROSS services (cross-/ upselling)
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field and minimum 2 years proven experience in similar position
- Solution orientated communication and understanding of complex intricacies
- Proven stakeholder management skills, Planning skills, self-organization, target orientation, dedication, pronounced leadership qualities and sales drive
- Sense of responsibility, authority, pronounced ability to reflect and integral faculty of thought
- Power of persuasion, pronounced emphatic and analytical abilities, high emotional and social intelligence
- Well pronounced entrepreneurial thinking and business minded approach, Sovereignty and confident demeanor, Business Etiquette
- Market segment knowledge and affinity to IT industry
- German and English language skills level C1/ C2
ALEX & GROSS is an international operating and fast-growing company and stands for competent business customer service in sales, service and support with four national and six international locations.
It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. Companies such as SAP, IBM, Microsoft, ABB place their trust in ALEX & GROSS.
In addition to attractive working conditions and a state of the art infrastructure, we offer you the opportunity to continuous advancement in a dynamic and innovative company. A positive working environment with a strong spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes.
After the initial on the job training phase and continuous trainings, you will have the opportunity to take on a versatile and responsible job position.
If we have awakened your interest and you are open to new professional challenges, we could be delighted to receive an informative application from you.