Inside Sales Professional (m/f/d) for the Market of Norway
- Independent implementation of the first contact with potential business customers for ALEX & GROSS
Researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads before passing them on to the Sales Manager to further develop and close
- Taking care of existing customers as well as increasing and nurturing the excisting customer portfolio in your own sales territory
- Handling of customer requests in English and Norwegian
Booking qualified sales appointments that will eventually turn into legitimate leads and sales responsibilities
- Implementation of marketing and sales strategies and acquisition and nurturing of new business opportunities
- You have excellent language skills in Norwegian and English both spoken and written
- You know how to speak to business partners and how to stay in permanent contact with them
- Education and practical experience in sales or similar
- A strong affinity for sales and marketing
- You work in a very structured and organized way and you are always customer-oriented
ALEX & GROSS is an international operating and fast-growing digital sales company and stands for competent business customer service in sales and sales support with six national and four international locations.
It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. Companies such as SAP, IBM, Microsoft, ABB place their trust in ALEX & GROSS.
After the initial on the job training phase and continuous trainings, you will have the opportunity to take on a versatile and responsible job position.
If we have awakened your interest and you are open to new professional challenges, we could be delighted to receive an informative application from you.